SAR 20 ALL PURPOSE ADHESIVE
Product Code: 27078
Permanent, fast repair for leather, rubber, vinyl and canvas. Repairs, rebuilds and protects. Quick drying, strong bond. Prolongs the life of skateboard and tennis shoes. Seals and protects footwear. Re-attaches broken heels.
MADE IN CANADA.
This Kit Contains:
- SAR 20 BULK FULL TUBE GLUE (x 1)
- SAR 20 BLISTER (x 1)
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap.
3. Apply adhesive to both surfaces being bonded or repaired. For protecting and waterproofing, apply thin coats onto surface letting dry in between layers.
4. Dry time can vary depending on temperature, humidity, and coating weight. Minimum dry time is 30 minutes at room temperature, up to 24 hours.
Maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
5. The dry adhesive can be heat reactivated to approximately 50°C - 75°C (120°F - 167°F) depending on materials.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains: heptane, hexanes, toluene, acetone, ethyl acetate, and methyl ethyl ketone. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. If person is alert, rinse the mouth. Drink 1-2 glasses of milk/water to dilute product. In case of eye contact get medical attention. If on skin, wash with soap and water.